Monday, November 3, 2014




 American Eagle Jeans Appreciation Post 
 

        When it comes to fashion and style my biggest thing is comfort.  
There is no better way to make jeans fashionable yet comfortable than the way American Eagle makes their denim.  With sizes for all body types and a great selection of different washes they can be worn to make any look perfect. I must say these jeans have literally "had my butt" since day 1.  I love all the different fits, and I love how long AE jeans last! I still have my first pair from my freshman year of high school and although I've grown they still fit perfect and haven't faded very much if at all.  Although I prefer sweatpants I have a lot of jeans.  Majority of all of my pants are purchases at American Eagle.  I just love love love them, and not to mention the fact at how affordable they are! I feel like everyone should have at least one pair of these babies!  
That's All She Wrote- Rayven Boone 

No comments:

Post a Comment