Thursday, November 20, 2014

THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR

1. FOOD
Food, without it we couldn't live or function properly.  Plus the kind I eat is always pretty good :) 
I work part-time at a grocery store, and I've learned from working there how hard and expensive food can be. It doesn't always come cheap and it's not free, so I am grateful that I have a job that pays decent to where I can afford to buy and eat food.  
2. FRIENDS
 Through out my college years I've meet a lot of people.  Made new friends and even lost some close ones.  During your twenties and as you grow up you learn who your real friends are and who are not.  Although it's tough to lose a friend or someone you thought you were close to at one time, there's always something better in store, and possibly there are new friends to be made. 
3. FAMILY
 Since I currently live in Edmond for school, I have 2 and 1/2 hours away from my parents.   Sure when you are growing up you hate them and think they hate you, but as you get older you start to realize they were just trying to teach you and raise you up to be the best you can possibly be.  Personally my mother and I were always down each others throats growing up and while I was in high school and junior college, but during my second year here at UCO I've learned although family is forever, my parents won't be around forever and that you should cherish every moment and time you get to spend with them while you can.  Also my sister lives in San Antonio so I rarely get to see her because of her job and her living so far away.  I've learned that not everyone is as fortunate as me to have giving and good parents who are still married and love each other.  
4. EDUCATION
I am very thankful for my education.  Not everyone can go to school or afford college.  I definitely cannot and my parents are billionaires where they can just pay off my school with a big fat check.  I feel like a lot of people get the chance and money to go to college and just waste it or don't take advantage of it.  

I could go on an on and continue to bore you about everything I am thankful for but I won't.  I hope everyone has a great holiday season and a happy thanksgiving, because I know I will :) 

That's All She Wrote- Rayven Boone 

No comments:

Post a Comment