Thursday, October 23, 2014

5 THINGS YOU DIDNT THINK YOU WOULD STRUGGLE WITH WHILE IN COLLEGE 

I read and shared this from Facebook and couldn't believe how accurate it was, so I decided to post it on here and add somethings to it. 

  1. Names- As you go through college there are people everywhere.  You see yourself wondering things like whose that girl that sits behind me in that one class? Whose that guy thats always wearing that shirt? You identify people by their appearance than rather their name until you get to know them or figure out their name.  Maybe you are not as good with names as you thought. 
  2. Walking- You have been walking every since you were a toddler in your early years of life.  Most people say walking is easy and you don't even think about it while you're doing it. While in college it seems like all you do is walk. walk to class, walk to your car, and repeat everyday.  But no matter how much or how fast you walk you always seem to be right on time or more than likely LATE.
  3. Too Many Clothes- When you first begin college as a freshman most girls wanna make good impressions on teachers and students.  No matter how many clothes you think you have you have brought too many. (I personally think you can never pack too much) In high school the issue is always wanting to have cute clothes, but in college its do I have enough t shirts and sweatpants?  No one cares in college and I'm lucky if I even do my hair for class.  There is no motivation to dress up in college unless you have to for a presentation.  
  4. Getting Sick-  Parents always told me I would get sick more than I normally do when I didn't live at home.  I have been more sick while in school than my whole life probably.  Why? I don't know. I eat, and I take care of myself best I can, but it seems like theres always something wrong rather it be a cough, cold, fever, or the plague, you always seem to get sick more when in school. 
  5. Wifi problems-  Free Wifi is always advertised on campus. Let's just say there is no such thing.  Just because things are free doesn't mean they work.  Nobody ever said that your computer would connect to it.  They're are so many things to worry about in college as far as doing online homework, printing papers, writing assignments, emails, etc. You can't do any of those things on campus if there isn't wifi.  

The list could go on and on.  That's all she wrote- Rayven Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment