Thursday, October 2, 2014

  


Haunted Houses That Will Make You "Jump" Into The Halloween Spirit

Some of Oklahoma's best haunted attractions that will leave you scared out of your mind!!!





 Trail of Fears Haunted Scream Park- Lawton, OK

I've been to this attraction and its oh so good! I'm easily a scary cat myself, but I attended with my junior college ambassador group and this place had everyone freaking out! I believe there are four different parts all located at Trail of Fears.  I would definitely go back and plan too this year.  If you into Halloween and attractions like this, you will love it! 


The Sanctuary- OKC

Located near Chesapeake Energy Arena in Bricktown.  I waited in line the day after Halloween, the last day of the haunted house, for 4 hours.  I honestly don't think it was worth the wait but everyone else I went with sure thought it was. Don't get me wrong it certainly scared the snot out of me and I would definitely go back, but I'm a weenie and it was too cold to wait outside for that long with no warm jacket! They also had fire breathers for entertainment while we waited in law.  A cool thing about the Sanctuary is while you waiting in line they show millions of clips from scary movies, so its like you're watching a movie while you're waiting to go in! 

Nightmare in the Country - Woodward, OK

If you're brave enough to go out in the country all alone after dark then go to Nightmare In the Country in Woodward.  Take a walk through the Miser's Mine of Misery.  Also check out the Haunted Barn for plenty of bone chilling excitement.  (I personally haven't gone to this one because it is too far of a drive for me)




Hex House - Tulsa, OK 

The original Hex House is legend to being known for the 1944 investigation.  It was known for a case on an old casket discovery.  It was then recently turned into a haunted house attraction filled with darkness and frightening sites.  Prepared to be scared if you attend.  (My friends who live in Stillwater attended the Hex House last year and were scared out of their minds!)  


These are just a few ones I've heard of! Don't forget about Fright Fest at Frontier City, in OKC this year as well!  I have never been personally but always have heard of  people going and talking about it!  Happy Month of Fall and happy soon to be Halloween!


That's all she wrote-  Rayven Boone 











No comments:

Post a Comment