Thursday, September 18, 2014

THE STATE FAIR 


      This time in September means one thing....IT'S STATE FAIR TIME!   If you love rides, a good atmosphere, shopping, games, anything edible "on a stick," and so much then head out the State Fair grounds for the Oklahoma State Fair.





This was Monday night at the fair with two of my friends Kayla and Shelbi.  If you can't tell from this picture we were pretty excited to be there.







The first thing I do every time I go to the fair is get a jumbo, footlong corn dog.  A fair classic and a golden brown, hand dipped snack of deliciousness on a stick! Even though it is $6.00 it's totally worth it and the fair only comes once a year. 




 These are my two friends Kayla and Shelbi on one of the rides.  I am horrified of heights and rides so I thought it was better to take pictures and hold their things than get on a ride!  


We all had a great time Monday at the fair, and I had another great time Wednesday night as well! 

That's all she wrote - Rayven Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment