Tuesday, September 2, 2014

       School has started back and everyone is trying to get back into a certain routine.  If school doesn't keep you busy enough try having to work and go to school at the same time.   One of the harvests things for me to get back to when school starts is getting organized and staying up everything.   With being enrolled in 15 hours of school and 25+ hours of work a week, you can easily get tired out.  So I've come up with a list of tips to do to keep you staying on task and keeping organized while juggling more than one thing at a time during a business school year.

1. Don't Stress (try not to is more like it)
Everyone is busy and more than likely in the same boat as you. You are NOT alone. If you are feeling overwhelmed text a friend. Chances are they are feeling the same way too.
2. Pray.
When you wake up, or while in the shower, or before you go to sleep at night.  Its amazing what prayer can do.
3. Keep a Planner
If you are forgetful about remembers assignments, dates, times, and schedules buy a planner! Most planners are fairly cheap and affordable and their are several different styles you can choose from.
4. Have a snack
I speak for myself when i say I'm an emotional eater, but when I'm stressed or in a hurry I always try to have snack or something to drink to relax me or give me energy throughout the day.  Also having a snack can keep you going and feeling fresh.
5. Sleep/Rest
It's pretty hard to find time to sleep while juggling school/work, etc.  However if you get some free time between school and work or whatever is going on take a nap! A 10-15 minute power nap is the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment