Thursday, September 4, 2014



  



FALL
      Out of all the seasons and times of the year Fall/Autumn is my absolute favorite! There are so many great things about this season that I have come up with a list of my favorite things about fall.



1. Colors

With Orange being my favorite color no wonder Fall is my favorite season, but also the yellows, and reds of the trees and leaves changing is just so pretty to me. I feel like all the colors of fall go so well together especially while the sun is shining on them!

2.  Clothes

To me, Fall calls for comfy and cute clothes all season long! Knit sweaters, hoodies, boots, jackets, scarfs, and leggings just to name a few! I can't wait to see some of the new and latest fall fashions this season.

3. Weather
Fall weather and temperatures are perfect! No fierce cold or below freezing temperatures and no triple digit and scorching hot days! Fall temperatures seem to be around the 60's and 70's which I find perfect! It's still warm but not to warm to feel sweaty, gross, and miserable being outside.

4. Sports
Although I am not a huge fan of football, fall is the start of college football, not to mention college football is huge in the state of Oklahoma. You've got OU and OSU playing almost every weekend which is the perfect time to be at games or even host your own watch party! Not only does college football start but NBA starts around October/November and if you are from Oklahoma you know that means it's time for Thunder Basketball!


5. Drinks/Food
Fall calls for warm drinks including hot cocoa in many flavors, pumpkin spiced lattes, as well as pumpkin bread and cookies, and of course pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving....Yummy!


6. Holidays

  • Halloween calls for lots of candy, costume parties, passing out candy, and looking at all the cute trick-or-treaters, and not to mention all the haunted houses to visit! 
  •  Thanksgiving being one of my favorite holidays happens in the fall.  The Macy's parade on thanksgiving morning,  the food, the long nap after you eat, needless to say I love Thanksgiving! 

 7. TV Shows
     There are always new seasons of everyones favorite shows starting again in the fall, and always a variety of new shows and series airing during this time of year.  Red Band Society is a new show coming out september and I'm excited to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment